Operační systémy Windows z dílny Microsoft a vše kolem nich

Moderátoři: Pic, Mods_senior

huongtram
nováček
Pohlaví: Muž
Stav:

Nefunguje boot

Příspěvekod huongtram » 21 čer 2017 11:02

It's The DUTY within the journalist to provide solutions for that important questions may be the eyes and ears for those who can't be there to know the truth by themselves. Then when they are truly lazy journalists, it's their responsibility to concoct an imitation interview where they ask themselves these questions so that you can steer apparent within the task of really molding the information into some type of cohesive story. This is especially true whether it's a beautiful day and additionally they might be out skateboarding tips covering it. Or even there's a totally new episode of Dog the Fugitive Hunter on. In situation.

Canada? Isn't that America's hat?

Yes. But it's in addition a rustic to obtain similar to the u . s . states . states . states.

How so?

Well, it's virtually much like the united states . states . states . States except individuals who live there don't have to feel guilty about anything because it isn't just an international military power and for that reason they don't have guns.

No guns? How do they smoke fools?

Beats me. I guess they just talk it.

Weird. Just focus and shoot presently when using the Red Dragons or are you currently presently presently presently with other people kids who placed on capes and ride motorcycles while using the forest?

Neither. Personally just about all individuals guys are available in Vancouver. I had been inside the Colonial, traveling from Toronto, through Ottawa and Montreal, to Quebec.

Ottawa? What the fuck is?

It's a big city where it rains constantly and apparently no women must see bed at any set hour.

Exactly what do i'm speaking about?

Nothing. What this means is nothing. And Boulala certainly didn't adore a girl referred to as Big Bird.

How were the skaters in Canada?

Really awesome. They were polite and very familiar with popular skating. A few of people even understood who I used to be and requested intelligent queries about King inside the Road etc.

What? I believed you're the individual who made the Toy Machine video.

No, I'm the one which ate the donut inside the Toy Machine video. One which got is Kevin Barnett.

That is not you?

Yeah, except I'm 10 years older and don't learn how to set the white-colored-colored-colored-colored-colored-colored balance within the video camera. Personally he may have stolen my eyebrows, though.

Why we speaking with regards to this? If possibly to locate the Feast tour. Why would it not are really referred to as that? Would it not are really catered too?

No, although we came out getting free pizza and cola transporting out a few inside the demos. Apparently it's the Feast Tour since the first was the Switch Colonial Tour, in order to save space they needed the "lip" coupled with word "coast" too. I guess once they visit it catchier.

Yeah. I guess it's a lot better than Boom-Boom Huck Jam. How were the ex-Firm guys doing inside the trip?

Good. Real good. Rodrigo already selected us to Geoff's compound in April and additionally it had been tearing up. He's really gifted. Lance was doing good, too. He only got requested to do a sadplant constantly demo about 17 occasions.

What about Bob?

He never proven up neither did Rune or Bastien. Bob needed to do a hiking trip to pull everyone boards inside the Grand Gorge and Rune reaches Copenhagen where they were tossing him a 20th anniversary party.

Rune's been pro for twenty five years approximately roughly?

No. I guess he's been skating for twenty five years approximately roughly.

And furthermore they'll be a meeting for that?

Dude, he's like a national hero there.

Exactly how would it not have been receiving everyone people on one trip?

It absolutely was great, apart from every time we visited eat we'd freak center people out. "Table for 20 five five, please." I had been in five different vans coupled with bros from Ultimate Distribution drove a cargo van while using the bags and equipment. It absolutely was awesome, except my one job was to get a group photo, which never labored out since Appleyard was always traveling individually.

Boring. Tell me some fucked up stuff about Boulala.

What's the problem to know? He's pretty funny. He's three iPods with lots of songs but he doesn't offer the attention span to listen to only one song within the whole. He jams for your initial determined by seconds then could possibly get bored and will be offering to fast-forward it. Either that or it reminds him of merely one other song, then he must switch the pods around to discover that. He is not really efficient in someone else could be the DJ.

Wait. Is niagra Pod-talk?

Yeah, I guess. Sorry. Let's see. What else? He wears little white-colored-colored-colored-colored-colored-colored pointy-toed dress footwear while he is not skating and additionally it's several mesh blouses with tassels he wears under weird jackets. Although not badly since they used to be, he's still filthy as hell. I don't think Scott Johnston should room with him.

Was Scott inside the trip?

No. I used to be just imagining the cleanest pro skater I'm capable of consider. The kids within the demos all loved Ali and hubby didn't let them lower. Each and every park he'd comprehend the snowboard jump and do Japans as much as together with, since he could. Also, he did a melon grab to fingerflip.

You mean a kickflip melon? what size of skateboard should i get

No, generate earnings pointed out it.

Where's the photos inside the?

I missed it. One of the Canadian photographers shot it i had been reloading film.

You employ film? Who're you, Ansel Adams? Cure was ripping?

Everyone, really. It absolutely was a rip-a-thon.

Yeah, how about inside the roads?

Nobody. It rained every single day i had been there. Other family people . we visited the big O in Montreal by permitting an hour or so approximately roughly. This is when Cent got that kickflip fakie. In addition, it absolutely was flowing.

Is factor a skatepark?

No, it's part of the 1976 Olympics complex. It's the entrance through getting an arena coupled with city lets the kids skate there. The locals were so gnarly. Marc Tisson could seriously turn pro for giant O. He's amazing.Obrázek

I guess if you're into that kind of factor. What about that child Geebet Mix? What's employing this rainbow scarf factor?

Search me. You understand the kids nowadays. He was busting out, though. Permit him to utilize leg warmers plus a beret if he wants.

Who'd formerly been the most effective?

Well, since every one of these guys are artists, which may be like asking who's best between Monet and Picasso.

Whatever, college boy. Who'd formerly been the most effective?

Mark Appleyard. Yeah. Certainly. Mark is 100-percent on-fucking-fire. I am unsure if he's appears his career, but they must be damn near close. The dude was destroying everything. Like what?

Possibly you have often seen the nollie bigspin 360? Yeah. It is the following inside the stupid article.

That was fairly simple for him. Personally he achieved it try. He did numerous wild moves.

Wow. When will we see really him in Thrasher?.

Beats me. Ask his team managers.

Who? Individuals British guys that own Switch? I heard individuals guys are dicks.

No. They're awesome. Deacon was alone who selected us to Canada.

But they are they not Dark Men?

The amount does that even mean?

I am unsure. Someone stated it on the internet.

I am unsure anything when it comes to this, but Deacon is not scared to fuck up accommodations vehicle.

Is him jumping the van?

Probably. Also, he started a moving food fight that ongoing all week. Ewan's van got caked with mustard and milk and bumpers were totally caved in.

Can Switch have the ability to cover everything?

It's name is losingOr Damage Waiver. Twelve dollars every single day to cope with somewhat-van like a bumper boat.

Awesome. Age is David Gonzales?

He's 15.

What about Eric Fletcher?

He's 16, Personally. He's rad.

Possibly you've do other pursuits awesome?

Yeah. Norm MacDonald, the distributor guy, requested many of us to his lake house for every day's barbecue and waterskiing.

The Switch team waterskis?

Well, under. Ewan i could it, but the rest of them needed turns getting hauled around within the giant inflatable danish.

What's generally is a danish?

Like a donut without any hole. Oh.

Yeah, it might seem like stupid, however, you would not believe the quantity fun it might be to get tossed around a lake along with your bros within the giant floating pastry. I guess you need to exist.

Yeah. Oh shit, I almost did not remember. Geoff switched 30 on 6/6/06. How weird is?

Really weird. Did everybody drink plenty of?

No, nevertheless the children inside the demo sang happy birthday to him. It absolutely was a enjoyable moment.

That could it are really? I heard the Switch guys are party creatures now, like real wasteoids.

Not just a bit. The birthday night was real mellow. The whole trip was. Once they weren't skating, individuals were mostly just watching tv or becoming prepared for the next demo.

Even Arto and Ali?

Especially them. Arto's really into Yoga. Every town i had been in, he'd awaken extra early and uncover a category. He's happening about his core strength.

What? Really? how to build your own skateboard

Yeah. And Ali's will be a scooter discussion group on the internet he leads. Also, he spends several hrs every single day writing inside the journal. He's really disciplined when it comes to this. I'm not so into poetry, but his Haikus are perfect.

C'mon. What about Big Bird?

What?

You pointed out he fell in love with a woman named Big Bird.

No I didn't.

You really did. It absolutely was, like, needed.

I am unsure what you're talking about. Anyway, so Arto did Yoga, Ali labored on his poetry, and Geoff spent just about all his free time either eating beef jerky or studying Scripture.

Therefore you are fucking lounging!

What? I'm trying inform you regarding the Feast Canada tour. In situation you doesn't need to hear the reality across the fabulous time the Switch team had obtaining the science of stoke for that skaters of Canada, that's your problem. Go choose a chatroom.

Whatever, liar.

I'm not lounging. Need to learn more demo methods?

Liar.

Whatever. This interview is finished anyway. Good.
Naposledy upravil(a) huongtram dne 30 čer 2017 17:12, celkem upraveno 1 x.

Reklama
ITCrowd
Tvůrce článků
Guru Level 13.5
Guru Level 13.5
Stav:

Re: Nefunguje boot

Příspěvekod ITCrowd » 21 čer 2017 12:09

Vítej na PC-HELP!
Trošku schíza ne?
1. "nabootoval jsem si na flashku w7, všechno proběhlo v pořádku"
2. "když najedu na boot menu, zvolím flashku, tak se mi akorát objeví černá obrazovka s kurzorem myši"
Jsou v podstatě tři možnosti.
1. flashku jsi vytvořil špatně
2. BIOS si zrovna s touhle flashkou nerozumí
3. Zabezpečení BIOSu
Zkusili jste to vypnout a zapnout? Problémy řeším pouze v tématech. Do SZ mi proto píšete zbytečně.
Základní diagnostika WiFi Jak na diagnostiku sítě Router jako switch Proč je nesmysl chtít router s velkým dosahem Vybíráme router

nations112
Level 4
Level 4
Pohlaví: Nespecifikováno
Stav:

Příspěvekod nations112 » 21 čer 2017 12:13

Jedná se o novější PC? Pokud ano, tak musíš zapnout "legacy" podporu v nastavení UEFI a nebo Windows nainstalovat pomocí instalačky zmíněné v mém podpise.

petr22
Guru Level 15
Guru Level 15
Stav:

Příspěvekod petr22 » 21 čer 2017 12:18

Nahrani instalacnich souboru na flashdisk neni bootovani. Bootovani je az samotne spusteni OS.

V BIOSu musi byt vyply primarne SecureBoot a musi flashka vytvorena z aktualniho media, ktere se najde treba na uloz.to.

Z originalnich medii od Microsoftu to nema smysl, jsou z let 2009-2011 a na nove PC nejdou nainstalovat.

• Mohlo by vás zajímat
    Odpovědi
    Zobrazení
    Poslední příspěvek
  • Boot problem -00 15 30 4C - RAM/MTB?
    od RockHard » 23 srp 2023 14:46 » v Problémy s hardwarem
    od petr22 Zobrazit poslední příspěvek
    24 srp 2023 07:28
  • Požadavky W11 - UEFI (a Secure boot) Příloha(y)
    od Faster1 » 07 lis 2023 01:28 » v Windows 11, 10, 8...
    od Faster1 Zobrazit poslední příspěvek
    10 lis 2023 21:03
  • Unmountable Boot Volume Error
    od back » 09 srp 2023 13:29 » v BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death)
    od petr22 Zobrazit poslední příspěvek
    09 srp 2023 15:25
  • Ethernet nefunguje
    od CowanCZ » 03 bře 2024 12:11 » v Internet a internetové prohlížeče
    od xCloudGirl Zobrazit poslední příspěvek
    05 bře 2024 17:40
  • Nefunguje bezdrátová myš
    od Pidek » 01 kvě 2023 14:07 » v Problémy s hardwarem
    od mmmartin Zobrazit poslední příspěvek
    01 kvě 2023 17:12

Zpět na “Windows 11, 10, 8...”