Operační systémy Windows z dílny Microsoft a vše kolem nich

Moderátoři: Pic, Mods_senior

huongduong
nováček
Pohlaví: Muž
Stav:

Dual boot win7 a winXP

Příspěvekod huongduong » 26 čer 2017 17:11

Everybody who resided within my neighborhood, all of the male adolescents, I'd say, they have finished three things. They love skate tricks for beginners. They visited Wesley Chapel School. They labored at Wendy's. Yeah. Virtually everybody.

Aside from me.

I did not concentrate on Wendy's.

I have resided within the same house for 18 years.

When I had been five to ten, Applebee's wasn't here, no Publix. In the. It had been all just pasture.

I like light. Aside from sunlight. I am not so considering that. For this reason I put on shades. I truly won't squint. I'd prefer to not get crow's feet once i am like 35. I'd be really bummed concerning this.

I'd seen this hair created by a few bands I had been hearing. I had been, like, it cannot be very difficult. How hard could it be? I possibly could to get it done a couple of occasions and it also demonstrated up in this region pretty bad. It truly looked terrible. I Then began when using the hairspray rather within the hair glue as well as in individuals days it demonstrated up in this region much better. I exploit Got2B Glued. Between another in the can having a half can of hairspray. The freezing spray, because it is referred to as.

I am very precise with what I am doing. The very first time I acquired it generate earnings wanted it, it needed four hrs, from 8 p.m. to night time time, i then rested about this, i then visited school the following morning. I only did that two more occasions. I Then began being not so nitpicky from this and merely selecting it. How you notice now? It really needed forty-a few minutes.

For me it's my finest pet peeve: If someone seems and hits my hair, or touches it, without dealing with condition hi or anything, this process, really aggravates me. However, if they ask, "May I touch it, please?" I have faith that sure.

In case you say hi for me, I am vulnerable to say hi back.

Basically get forced out up for multiple days, i then respray it. A extended I left up was For me 5 days. I recieve forced out reduced spurts. Basically know I am likely to end up hanging in your own home for any couple of days, I do not visit whichever have to assemble it. I'm not going up for everyday things - like, I'm not going it around brush my teeth or anything. That's type of silly.

It truly is easy to relax when it is lower. what size of skateboard should i get

At Bosco's, mainly I am a cashier - but it is rather weird a couple of a few things i do. The pizzas I make - it will not look pretty, I suppose. I'd create a pizza, it might take more hours, i wouldn't make sure it is look exactly the same. I wasn't good at it. Well, I got effective in the odd jobs at Bosco's - dishes, stocking the sodas. I am especially good at folding the boxes.

I'd say I am a unsuccessful perfectionist.
Obrázek
Uniformity? It's its benefits and drawbacks. For individuals who've a location or even dorms or maybe a condo. You retain things nice organized and clean so you don't have to trip over anything. Because sense, uniformity is excellent. However, if everything is too uniform, they lose their spark. When everything's exactly the same, that - it's not as fun.

The housing developments simply began I suppose after i was halfway through grade school. I am not vulnerable to lie: I'm not able to face the cookie-cutter houses which have sprang up. Across the bus, my pals would joke concerning this: Model 1, Model 2, Model 1 obtaining a bigger roof. Lame.

The mailboxes offer a similar experience. Exactly the same mailboxes.

I leave for Florida Condition either August. 19 or August. 20. It'll be new stuff. I haven't resided abroad, really, for the type of extended time, and for that reason, I suppose - I suppose I am just searching toward it since i have have like meeting people. And college - that's many individuals to satisfy.

This month is going to be of goodbyes. Lots of last whatevers.

I am nervous. I'd prefer to not spoil it. I suppose I am scared - like, I'd prefer to not lose mention of the people. But mainly it's exciting. So I am not so scared.

Theater enables you to definitely certainly express yourself within the unique manner. You are getting your feelings on stage and you don't have to be worried about any repercussions. You may be someone you are not.

For me just what it trained use is that i am much more confident than I let myself realize. I suppose it's exciting to understand can produce a move.

They provided me promenade king and homecoming king this past year. These were like, "You are across the homecoming court," i was like, "What, I have showed up at go the football game now? Can I enter free of charge?In .

So that they suggested a crown along with a cape and needed lots of pictures. I acquired the sashes. I acquired all of the hoo-hah. For homecoming, they suggested a friggin' scepter. I had been, like, Exactly what do i take advantage of a scepter! However selected it. Whatever.

A punky kid who likes Alien and does acting? I do not credit myself with being awesome. For me I truly do pretty uncool things, in truth.

I suppose my hair was very recognizable. how to assemble skateboard

As told to Michael Kruse, Occasions staff author

FAST Details

Regarding this feature

Everyone includes a story, and that is what this selection is all about - just allowing them to tell it
Naposledy upravil(a) huongduong dne 09 črc 2017 05:44, celkem upraveno 1 x.

Reklama
Martab
Moderátor / člen HW týmu
Guru Level 14
Guru Level 14
Stav:

Re: Dual boot win7 a winXP

Příspěvekod Martab » 26 čer 2017 17:16

Vítej na PC-Help

Obávám se že na tomto HW Windows XP nespustíš, neexistují ovladače, podpora, prostě nic...
i5-3350P/P8B75-M LX/Kingston DDR3 8GB/GV-N960IXOC/SS-500ET/Seagate VS35.6/Transcend SSD370-128GB/Samsung BX2250 + Dell 1909W
ThinkPad X230 - i7-3520M + Kingston Savage SSD

„Neexistuje důvod, proč by kdokoli chtěl mít doma něco jako počítač"(Ken Olsen)

Neboj se použít SZ a upozornit na své téma ;)

Přehled desktopových socketů a CPU

X
Elite Level 12.5
Elite Level 12.5
Stav:
Kontakt:

Příspěvekod X » 26 čer 2017 17:40

Na Securom bych použil cracky, ze spolehlivých stránek, ale i tak pozor na viry!

petr22
Guru Level 15
Guru Level 15
Stav:

Příspěvekod petr22 » 26 čer 2017 18:01

Tenhle problem nema smysl resit, protoze nema zadne rozumne reseni.

Snazis se instalovat operacni system z roku 2001 na hardware z roku 2016.

XP jsme naposled instalovali na Sandy/Ivy bridge a pripravit funkcni instalaci byl porod a i tak ten system az prilis casto pada.

ITCrowd
Tvůrce článků
Guru Level 13.5
Guru Level 13.5
Stav:

Příspěvekod ITCrowd » 26 čer 2017 18:18

petr: A nemáš instalačku, nebo aspoň postup? Mám PC, kde by se to hodilo. XP nainstalovat jdou, ale bez ovladačů.
Zkusili jste to vypnout a zapnout? Problémy řeším pouze v tématech. Do SZ mi proto píšete zbytečně.
Základní diagnostika WiFi Jak na diagnostiku sítě Router jako switch Proč je nesmysl chtít router s velkým dosahem Vybíráme router

petr22
Guru Level 15
Guru Level 15
Stav:

Příspěvekod petr22 » 26 čer 2017 18:39

On je tam zasadni problem v tom, ze ty ovladace musi existovat. U nas to bylo na HP hardware, Z400, Compaq Pro 6000, 6200, 6300 a podobne. Vsechny ovladace na XP jsou ke stazeni na webu HP. Univerzalni instalacka fungujici vsude nejspis udelat nepujde. Ovladace a vsechny dalsi veci jsou pridavane do instalace klasicky pres $OEM$ adresar.

Ony ty pozadavky na instalaci XP jsou stale, nicmene ted uz byli technici postaveni pred ultimatum, ze tam proste budou Windows 10 at si to zaridi jak chteji, pristi dodavka pocitacu bude uz s Kaby Lake procesorama.

Zakladni deska s bezne distribuce ma samozrejmne problem v tom, ze nejsou kolikrat ani ovladace pro Visty, natoz jeste pro XP, takze ac sice lze nainstalovat XP, polovina komponentu nema ovladace.

Upravovat aby ji bylo mozno instalovat se musi i instalace Windows 7 a ta je o hezkych par let novejsi nez XPcka.

Vzit XP SP3 instalacni medium a jen spustit instalaci - to fakt NE-E.

Co muzu skusit az budu mit cas je vzit nasi posledni verzi XP instalace a spusti ji na HP ProDesk 600 G2 Desktop Mini PC, jak moc to bude funkcni. SecureBoot a Legacy Support tam stale je.
http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-prodes ... 1ut-aba--1

ITCrowd
Tvůrce článků
Guru Level 13.5
Guru Level 13.5
Stav:

Příspěvekod ITCrowd » 26 čer 2017 18:42

AAha, Tak to nic.
Zkusili jste to vypnout a zapnout? Problémy řeším pouze v tématech. Do SZ mi proto píšete zbytečně.
Základní diagnostika WiFi Jak na diagnostiku sítě Router jako switch Proč je nesmysl chtít router s velkým dosahem Vybíráme router

petr22
Guru Level 15
Guru Level 15
Stav:

Příspěvekod petr22 » 26 čer 2017 18:43

Co z toho vyplyva:

Nejjednodussi reseni celeho problemu je zkratka pouzit hardware ze stejne doby jako XP, se kterym neni zadny problem.

Ano, je k tomu potreba druhy pocitac. Ale lepsi reseni me nenapada.

• Mohlo by vás zajímat
    Odpovědi
    Zobrazení
    Poslední příspěvek
  • GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti 12GB GAMING OC Dual Bios
    od filipo88 » 10 srp 2023 15:39 » v Taktování a další úpravy PC
    od Karrex Zobrazit poslední příspěvek
    11 srp 2023 14:41
  • Boot problem -00 15 30 4C - RAM/MTB?
    od RockHard » 23 srp 2023 14:46 » v Problémy s hardwarem
    od petr22 Zobrazit poslední příspěvek
    24 srp 2023 07:28
  • Unmountable Boot Volume Error
    od back » 09 srp 2023 13:29 » v BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death)
    od petr22 Zobrazit poslední příspěvek
    09 srp 2023 15:25
  • Požadavky W11 - UEFI (a Secure boot) Příloha(y)
    od Faster1 » 07 lis 2023 01:28 » v Windows 11, 10, 8...
    od Faster1 Zobrazit poslední příspěvek
    10 lis 2023 21:03
  • Instalace win7
    od jarek3202 » 27 led 2024 21:53 » v Windows 11, 10, 8...
    od Martab Zobrazit poslední příspěvek
    28 led 2024 09:14

Zpět na “Windows 11, 10, 8...”